Subject: Super Hydration
From: Ron Lyons
Now you can have a more youthful body with super hydration.
Since we humans are composed of 60% to 85% water taking care of this important component of our body makeup is paramount to good health. Drinking at least a liter or two a day, depending on body weight, is a basic requirement of good health.
NOTE: Bottled water or soda drinks that have been naturally or artificially carbonated and overloaded with sugar or high-fuctose corn syrup does many detrimental things to the body, and in summary it will:
- Raise the surface tension of water in your body
- Water with high surface tension makes penetration of body tissues more difficult.
- Restricts forward osmosis of water into the body's cells due to excessive reverse osmosis; the effect where the higher concentration of glucose outside a cell draws water in the wrong direction.
- High concentrations of sugar or glucose in soda makes cells shed water in the process of reverse osmosis.
- Soda or soda pop is especially harmful in that the phosphoric acid, used basically for taste purposes, can trick our body's bones into giving up their copper, and since copper is strength and collagen is flexibility soda is only good for sitting and getting fat, while copper crosslinked to calcium provides strength and endurance.
- A copper molecule in a bone cell, seeing phosphoric acid in the vicinity, says "Oh here comes a friendly phosphate ion, there will be no problem since that is a bone molecule, and if I will combine with it I will get stronger." Yet in a phosphoric acid environment, young immature bones become soft and in later life get brittle because of an intrinsic calcium phosphate/copper imbalance.
- Copper is an important mineral, and is the linchpin that connects your bone's calcium phosphate to its softer collagen molecules. A baby's bones are mostly collagen, and as we age, we get stronger by cross linking collagen and calcium phosphate.
- Phosphoric acid in soda and soda pop can also effect immunity in that copper leached away by this acid leaves the body's immune system short of the copper ion needed for ceruloplasmin, which fights germs and foreign agents. This might also illuminate the rise of allergies in young people because their immune system is compromised.
- Scientists have found that milk blocks the absorption of copper, and perhaps that helps a baby's collegen-rich bone growth with bone strength developing later in life due to the weening process.
- Babies growing up in cites during the Second World War where on restricted milk diets, then rickets and distorted bone growth were problems, but bone strength was not.
- Copper is part of the zinc metabolism function of the liver; reduced copper can greatly lower immunity and wellness.
Because of these phenomenon, continuous use of carbonated beverages during our lives can lead to osteoporosis. Orange juice or cranberry juice are better than soda, soda-pop or Coke, the juices can help get you started in the morning or anytime you need a mild carbohydrate boost. Even better than that, eat the pulp from an orange, and savor the juice. Then you will have one ounce (28 grams) of fiber as well.
an amount of water each day measured in fluid
ounces equal to half your body
weight, measured in pounds.
- Someone weighing 120 pounds should drink 60 fluid-
ounces of water each day.
- This regime equates to five, twelve-ounce glasses
over a twelve hour
- Since a liter bottle contains approximately 34 ounces, then
drinking a 1-liter bottle per day, one-half in the morning
and one-half in the afternoon should keep
advance and promote this important work,
visit my Twitter page or send an e-mail.
Thanks for visiting
NOTE: - No medical procedures are endorsed, authorized or promoted on this website.
Information and products promoted herein have not been reviewed by the FDA.
Return to Top
Super Hydration Page