Executive Leadership Starts with Timeless Creativity
Return to Secret Mandala Page
Executive leaders and entrepreneurs are beyond time:
These unique individuals are always busy, creating grandeur and majesty for a innovation hungry world.
Some of the most pleasurable activities of entrepreneurs are:
- Creating new beginnings and unbelievable successes by allowing your awakening mind to reveal inspiring, innovative adventures.
- Once these infant ideas are embodied with your creativity, you can move the world forward as never before.
- Their usage of the Internet and World Wide Web starts an avalanche of new ideas.
- But never forget, thought is the key, and without it, brazen acts of creativity lie still on your pillow.
- Without the magic of your mind, the world will stand still in its indolence.
A method to become a more creative executive is to just let yourself GO wherever your relaxed early-morning mind desires!
- By keying into activities such as the Ten Steps to a Creative Life Style you will discover new avenues to enhancing your inherent creative energy and be a better executive.
- This Power Point program is like learning on the Internet; it is so easy, it's almost entertaining.
- In addition, this program is available for the mobile smart phone as a PDF file.
- When you decide to take the ten steps, you can click any listed portion, or start with Step 1 and progress through the entire program. If you have any questions on how to proceed, then e-mail me and I will be glad to help.
We are now in the Golden Age of the Internet. The global economy is continually pulling itself up by its own bootstraps.
- A stream of inventions, new ways of conducting business, transactions over the Internet and mobile phone applications (APS) are springing from innovative minds on a daily basis.
- New possibilities lay just beyond today's horizon.
- If you can think of something you need, sure enough a new way of doing it will arise.
There is only question of importance at this critical time; will you be in a position to take advantage of this major shift in conceptual, intellectual, industrial and commercial thinking?
- Just use your imaginary "Two Minute Mute Button" on any entertainment media or device to get some peace and quiet.
- Then think of new methods to find success on a selected branch of the Internet Communication Infrastructure.
- Making a success is just a matter of careful thought, making selections that fit your lifestyle plans and careful execution.
Are you the person who will be doing what is both interesting to you, and at the same time, important to several billion other Internet users.
- Will your imagination and creative talents turn that pleasant hobby into a professional business.
- Will your insight and creativity start a new Renaissance, and match the passion of Raphael's The School of Athens?
In our current open-ended scientific and cultural environment, where physical space (as in a person's location) and entrepreneurial status (as in struggling to make ends meet, all the way to fabulously wealthy) is a validation of "what you can rationally conceive with strong belief can be achieved."
When you are doing the things you enjoy, it might even be possible to make a small fortune in the process. Why work for someone else when you can keep 100% of what you create. If you need some ideas to get you started, browse through the Ten Steps to a Creative Lifestyle then quietly say to yourself:
- "Today is the start of something special in my life."
- "Therefore, I will use all the knowledge and power available to me to build my creative lifestyle."
- " To implement this plan I will take actions on these following ideas:"
- First and foremost I have room for success in my life. Anyone who tells me otherwise is working on some other agenda; this program is mine; and it works.
- I will not be diverted from my goals by well meaning friends or rivals.
- I will not question the past; rather I will learn from it and redesign my future.
- By pointing my efforts toward success, I will reshape my life to a new design of my own choosing.
I often find that mass media, can be a waste of my time.
- Does the activity or event offered on mass media improve my life?
- Could a book this subject from my local library or book store be more entertaining?
- Even public television stations are running commercial entertainment pieces these days, so that is tautological.
Public television was designed to get away from commercial drivel; yet there it is promoting cars and cruises in the name of sophisticated entertainment.
What concepts or enhanced modalities of existence can I utilize to redesign my lifestyle?
Perhaps the following list will help me in this quest:
- I will use my ever-present passion for excellence and success bubble over and help me see positive attitudes in others?
- I will use my sense of furor viva re (the rage to live in Latin) to reveal the grandeur and sweep of life around me!
- I will allow my thirst for the grand experience to help me get excited about everything, and pull off success upon success!
- I will be positively impressed by people and their reaction to my joie de la vie (joy of life, in French).
- I will blaze through my day, making every minute into a spectacular personal event!
- I will grab each precious opportunity like a parched traveler slaking his or her thirst in the desert!
- I know that seeing the future does not require a microscope – it really needs a telescope.
- Creating a grand look forward toward success, I will use my telescope of the imagination to see beyond today’s mundane world!
- I will consider very carefully our current plague of rampant reductionism, which is paralytic to an individual's forward progress and success?
- Rather than shrinking my vision to match conventional thinking, I will re-think and synthesize new ideas
- I will use a more universal nature in my daily habits to build success achievements!
- And, in business matters I will consider the facts of a situation very carefully before making a decision.
- I will easily go beyond the local; look boldly into the global arena; the Golden Age of the Internet is the key to my success in this world.
- I will plan for success – by nurturing the first idea I come up with each morning
- I will continue through the day with additional notes to record my actions and accomplishments!
- I will not cheat myself of a good breakfast, and realizing our world can be stressful deny myself of healthy nutraceuticals.
- I will start small, and grow my intellectual and commercial activities, incrementally, balancing input versus results!
- I will push my internal agenda with my own internal manager, and watch interesting things happen right before my eyes.
- I will not be held back or bothered that others are not moving at my pace; if they so choose they can find their own rhythm of life.
- The purpose of success is fun; I will leave enough room in my day to have some!
- I will think clearly, plan big, and record my thoughts on a digital pocket recorder or mobile smart phone.
- Then later at my convenience I will transfer the data to my computer.
- I will radiate my success, and make it contagious.
- If others ask me if I have done something different with my life, I will just smile and hand them my business card.
- Let them do their own research; I have my own life to lead.
- Whenever information starts to pile up on me, then I will scan it, and categorize it within a well-structured storage system
for later analysis.
Products described on this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration cannot be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Website data is only informative and is not intended as a physician advice substitute for
medical information from health care professionals.
Do not use this information for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem.
Thank you for visiting,
and best regards.
Return to top of page.