Design a Creative Lifestyle
Positive thinkers can be creative with imagination and courage.
Imagine how great it would feel to be your own supervisor or manager.
Boost your innovative skills by investigating creative ideas you enjoy!
Use techniques in the: Ten Steps to Enhanced Creativity program
to discover new ways to enhance your creativity or improve your life.
Use the Internet and social media to enhance your lifestyle.
Comment, write articles and essays on topics that interest you.
Create a web page to tell the world about your activities.
Increase your social contacts with local business cards and presentations
to introduce the world to your skills, and help others achieve success.
The world of creativity is free, and is yours to explore.
A Creative Manifesto
These are exciting days for inventors and entrepreneurs.
Creative new beginnings and unbelievable success awaits the bold adventurer.
Those who apply creativity to the entrepreneurial experience will move
the world forward as never before.
Activities such as the Ten Steps to a Creative Lifestyle Program can help you discover or enhance your fantastic
store of creative energy. You can click any listed step below, or start with Step 1 and progress through the entire program.
Step 1.Caring to Create
Step 2. Shifting Your Chronology
Step 3. What if the World was Completely Different?
Step 4. Enjoying Your Imagination
Step 5. Observation and Analysis
Step 6. Building Creative Bridges
Step 7. Capture and Record Your Thoughts and Ideas
Step 8. Review Your Thoughts
Step 9. Research Your Ideas
Step 10. Protect Your Intellectual Property, Concepts and Inventions
If you have any questions concerning this web site e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now in the Golden Internet Age. The global economy is continually pulling itself up by its own bootstraps.
One invention follows another, and new applications are springing from innovative mind on a daily basis.
New possibilities are just beyond the day's horizon.
Are you ready and willing to take advantage of this major shift in
conceptual, intellectual and commercial thinking.
If you are, then think of new methods to find success on your branch of the Internet tree of communication.
Making a success is just a matter of careful thought, making selections that fit your lifestyle plans and careful execution.
Are you the person who will be doing what is both interesting to you, and at the same time,
important to several billion other Internet users.
Will your imagination and creative talents turn that pleasant hobby into a professional business.
Will your insight and creativity match the passion of past Renaissance endeavors;
for example: Raffaello Sanzio's The School of Athens?
To get the feeling of a master painter why not paint a copy of a master. As part of a school project
I worked on this painting of Monet's "Garden at Giverney" for eight glorious hours without even
stopping for lunch. Once the flow of artistic energy and creative juice starts and grabs your psyche;
why stop, just grab snacks or finger food to keep your strength up?
In our current open-ended scientific and cultural environment, where physical space (as in a person's location) and
entrepreneurial status (as in struggling to make ends meet, all the way to fabulously wealthy) is a validation of
"what you can rationally conceive with strong belief can be achieved."
When you are doing the things you enjoy, it might even be possible to make a small fortune in the process.
If you need some ideas to get you started, browse through the ten-step bulleted presentation entitled:
Ten Steps to a Creative Lifestyle.
The most effective beginning is to say, "Today is the start of something special in my life.
Therefore, I will use all the knowledge and power available to me to build a creative lifestyle.
To implement this plan I will take actions on these following ideas:
- First and foremost I have room for success in my life.
- I will not be diverted from my goals by well meaning friends or rivals.
- I will not question the past; rather I will learn from it and redesign my future.
- By pointing my efforts toward success, I will reshape my life to a new design of my own choosing.
- I know that mass media, is the biggest waste of anyone's time. Ask, does this activity or event improve my life?
- Could a book from my local library be more entertaining.
- What concepts or modalities of existence can I use as to redesign my lifestyle?
- Are the following statements important and applicable to my lifestyle design?
- My ever-present passion for success will bubble over and help me see positive attitudes.
- My sense of furor vivare (the rage to live) will make anything possible; this will enable me
to get excited about everything, and pull off success upon success!
- People will be positively impressed by my joie de la vie (joy of life).
- I will blaze through my day, making every minute into a spectacular personal event!
- I will grab each precious opportunity like a parched traveler slaking his or her thirst in the desert!
- I know that seeing the future does not require a microscope – it really needs a telescope to create
a grand look forward into an optimistic vision of my success.
- I will consider very carefully our current plague of rampant reductionism, which is paralytic to an individual's
forward progress and success.
- And in business matters I will consider the facts of a situation very carefully before making a decision.
- I will easily go beyond the local; look boldly into the global arena; the Golden Age of the Internet is
the key to my success in this world.
- I will plan for success – by nurturing the first idea I come up with each morning,
and I will continue through the day with additional notes to record my actions and accomplishments!
- I will not cheat myself of a good breakfast, and realizing our world can be stressful deny myself of healthy nutraceuticals.
- I will start small, and then grow my intellectual and commercial activities incrementally,
balancing input versus results, until my plan comes together!
- I will push my internal agenda with my own internal manager, and watch interesting things happen right before my eyes.
- I will think clearly, plan big, and record my thoughts (a digital pocket recorder almost looks like a mobile phone.
Then later at my convenience I will transfer the data to my computer.
- If my data gets extensive such as with old e-mails or diaries, I will archive them to my database as early,
as it gets more expensive later. As a convenience I can use Microsoft Access or other relational database
to store old e-mails as text files in a practically limitless-sized memory system.
If you have questions or comments, click here to send an e-mail.
For your health, wealth and success!
Back to top
Back to home page